ecotox consult • Dr. Michael Meller • ecotoxicological consulting service is specialised in ecotoxicology and provides consulting in ecotoxicological sciences and environmental risk assessment.
After nearly two decades in ecotoxicological research and consulting Dr. Michael Meller started his own business as independent, self-employed consultant in 2009 by founding ecotox consult in Ludwigshafen, Germany.
ecotox consult provides regulatory support for plant protection products, industrial chemicals, biocides, and human- and veterinary pharmaceuticals. The offered services include:
- data evaluation, completeness checks, and identification of data gaps;
- development of environmental risk assessment strategies;
- design, monitoring, evaluation, and assessment of ecotoxicological studies;
- literature research;
- exposure modelling;
- preparation of environmental risk assessments, and ecotoxicological expert opinions;
- support by acting as link between industry, authorities, and contract research organisations (CROs).
If required, ecotox consult is able to draw upon an interdisciplinary network of experts (e.g. environmental fate, toxicology, analytical chemistry) in order to provide tailor-made solutions to support you in complying with chemical legislation.
Please feel free to contact Michael Meller for additional information.